Trough Screw Conveyor/Feeder
Trough Screw Conveyors consists of rotating screw flights within a U or V shaped trough to move various materials.
The Trough Screw Conveyor feeder system is extremely versatile offering many solutions for conveying powdery or granular material. Trough Screw Conveyors are manufactured from carbon steel with appropriate surface finishing. They are fabricated of a U or V-shaped trough equipped with at least one outlet spout, an endplate at each trough end, helicoids screw fighting welded on a center pipe with coupling bush at every end, two end bearing assemblies complete with shaft seal, a certain number of intermediate hanger bearings depending on the overall length of the screw conveyor, as well as bolted trough cover sections. Additionally, Trough Screw Conveyors are equipped with a gear motor appropriate for the application. Depending on the material used, Trough Screw Conveyors come in a light, medium-heavy, or extra heavy-duty design.
- Latest technology
- Wide range of dimensions dia i.e. 200 to 800 mm.
- Optimum Speed as per the application & High Efficiency
- Continuous Operations
- Almost Dust free conveying of powders
- Long conveying distances
- Low Maintenance
- Silo feeding, discharging and conveying
- Batch Feeding & Controlling
- Continuous Feeding & Conveying
- Heavy Duty & Continuous applications
- Cement Plants
- Dry Premix & Building Materials
- Paint and Putty plants
- Food Processing