Slide gate valve
Slide gate valves are designed to shut off the flow of product or for flow adjustments from outlets of dry bulk storage bins, silos, conveyors and other discharge points. These can be operated manually, pneumatically or electrically based on the demand of application. Blade seals are selected according to the material being handled and are available to suit any application.
- Available in 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 & 400 mm. Sizes.
- Body & Blade in Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Square, Round and Rectangular shapes
- Up to 0.2 Bar Pressure proof
- Modular System, Interchangeable components
- High grade EPDM seals for leak proof working
- Silo and Hopper Discharge points
- Food Grade Valves for food powder or granular material
- At the outlet of Screw Conveyors, Inlet of Loading Bellows or at Cylindrical chutes