Rotary Airlock Valves
Rotary Airlock valves is compact equipment which can provide controlled & continuous discharge of Powdery or granular material under gravity. Rotary Valve consists of a Rotor with Pockets and controls the feed by regulating the Rotor speed and filling ratio of pockets. Rotary valves have a very wide range of application and they are used to control the flow of the bulk material and dose the material proportionately.Rotary Airlock Valve helps manufacturers to quote high dust collecting abilities and maintaining the same. Airlocks are proven to be quite effective in the pneumatic conveying industry as well. Here, the product gets regulated into a vacuum or pressure to convey line while minimizing the present air leakage.
We tend to lead Rotary Airlock Valves Manufacturers in India, with well certified and are renowned within the industry and factories products producing segments. We target the design and manufacture of custom-made rotary airlock products which will rapidly improve the protection, reliability, and efficiency of your feed & measurement metrics compared to alternative rotary valve brands. Every one of us rotary airlocks can be specially made to your specific precision specification to make sure optimal, reliable, and worry-free operation that meets your specific desires.
Rotary Airlock Valves are also known as Rotary Feeders and rotary valves. This product is used for both vacuum style and pressure styles pneumatic conveying systems. The main work of these valves is to serve as a lock that prevents loss of air whereas it also performs a vital product that handles various other functions. Rotary valves are compact equipment that can offer a proscribed and unremitting release of coarse or powdery matter under gravity. These rotary feeders have a rotor that has pockets and organizes the nosh by changing the filling ratio and rotor speed of pockets.
- Available in Drop Through and Blow Through options
- Produced in Cast Iron to provide better accuracy and air locking
- Available with application suitable tips
- Controlled product flow rate (fixed or variable)
- Maintain a differential pressure between the inlet & outlet (airlock)
- Suitable for various powdery and granular materials
- Acts as a process isolator
- Dosing the material from a silo to a weigh hopper or conveying line
- Maintains airlock between a screw conveyor and conveying line
- Maintains airlock between a conveying line and mixer.
- Smooth discharge of product from a hopper
- Blow through Rotary Valves used for accurate pneumatic conveying
- Dry Premix & Building Materials
- Paint and Putty plants
- Food Processing