The SAKSHAM Unbalance motors can be used as drives for almost every case of application in the vibration feeder technology despite all industries. Unbalanced motors are the preferred drive system, especially if it depends on high throughput of bulk material.
Advantages and Benefits
- Available as standard for explosion proofed ATEX zones 21+22
- Contactable as standard for CSA-application “Class 1+2”
- Available as standard with the themistor
- Operationally safe in nonstop employment
- High level of performance with compact size
- Latest up to date of technology and production
- Conformity with all EC guidelines which affect the drives
- It is available in 60 HZ power systems and other mains voltages.
Construction and Operation Mode
SAKSHAM unbalance motor is a three-phase ac induction motor, in which weights are eccentrically concerned at the ends of the running shaft; called eccentric weights (flyweights). Centrifugal forces given rise with rotating waves. The valve of these centrifugal forces can be changing by adjustment when the flyweights while the motors are at standstill. The centrifugal forces which the motor generates displace the working device (conduit, table, shaped form) and the expressed material mass by means of vibrations. With working torques of 0.1 kg cm to 2,763 kg.cm as well as centrifugal forces up to 119kN, SAKSHAM unbalance motors can move devices of over 11,000 kg dead weight.
In the case of an elliptical unbalance motors, a circular or rectilinear vibration movements of the working device can be generated, depending on the system:
- Double drives, which are counter rotating as well as synchronous rotating, generate a linear vibration movement; for instance, in the case of vibration conduits or pipes.
- Individuals drives, arranged at the center of gravity, generate a circular vibration movement; for instance in the case of filters
- Individual drives, arranged outside of the center of gravity, result in an elliptical vibration movement; for instance for the shaking of bunkers.
We are extraordinary entity, engaged in manufacturing and supplying a superior a variety of Unbalance Motor Vibrators. Our professionals manufacture it using top-notch components, sourced from dependable vendors of the market. This is made use with grinding machines, conveyors as well as feeders industry. To ensure quality of these Unbalance Motor Vibrators, our quality control team tests these on dissimilar parameters of the industry.
- Sturdy And Robust Construction
- Totally Enclosed Dirt And Dust Proof Construction
- Amplitude Of Vibration Can Be Under control
- Heavy Duty Bearings For Long And Trouble Free Operation
- Low Noise As Compared To Electromagnetic Vibrators
- Centrifugal Force Can Adjusted From Zero To Maximum
- Low Maintenance because of Absence of Belts, Pulleys, Chains Sprockets Etc.
With the adversities and experience in the industry, at “SAKSHAM” we have emerged ourselves as service provider, manufacturer, and supplier. We make motors as well as engines for machines, industrial applications, and automobiles. Each product is obvious to meet industry standards and customers articulations. We use stainless steel as well as metal alloy as basic ingredients to make solid and enormous structures. Additionally, we are fortunate with a trained and punctual workforce that works in a synchronizing manner to have a better output rate. They also check each product on different production phases to convey rigid and quality product variety in the market. The facilities of our units are incessantly enhanced for our workers’ expediency and to raise the throughput rate.