Vertical Screw Conveyors are an efficient method for elevating a wide variety of bulk materials at very steep inclines or completely vertical. The integrated design allows for the vertical screw conveyor to fit almost any plant layout. With a lowest number of moving parts, the vertical screw conveyor is a cost-effective as well as dependable component of any bulk material handling process.
Advantages of Using Vertical Screw Conveyor
- Perfect For Handling Dry To Semi-Fluid Materials
- Capacities Available equal to 6,00 Cubic Feet Per Hour
- Ability to Elevate Bulk Materials Up To 30-Feet Without Using Internal Bearings
- Fully Enclosed Design For Dust & Vapor-Tight Requirements
- Customized Equipment
- Absence of Blockages & Blockages
- Tough Materials
- Reduced & Very Simple Maintenance
- Transport Area Totally Closed
- Transporting Materials Of Various Nature
- Decreased Rotation Speed
- Absence of Intermediate Supports
SAKSHAM designs and provides vertical screw conveyors to meet the requirements of many industries, for example Chemical, Food, Wood Products, Minerals Processing, and Wastewater Treatment. Such as, our unique shiftless vertical screw conveyor design is used in numerous Wastewater treatment facilities for elevating dewatered bios lids.
SAKSHAM Vertical Screw Conveyors are available in lots of configurations. Inlet sections can be offset to both side or can be in-line. Horizontal feed conveyors are required to exactly meter bulk materials directly to the vertical conveyor’s inlet for most efficiency.
Available Features / Options
- Broad Range Of Construction Materials – Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & High-Nickel Alloys
- Horizontal Feed Conveyors
- Multiple Tail & Drive Arrangements Available
Vertical Screw Conveyor Applications and Limitations
Vertical screw conveyors are extremely efficient for elevating certain bulk materials; however because of the high speeds as well as product fallback, they are somewhat limited in the kinds of products to which they are best suitable. Vertical screw conveyors are very effective for elevating materials that are:
- Powders to granular
- Free-flowing to slightly sluggish
- Medium densities – from 10 PCF TO 50 PCF
- Dry to low-moisture content
- Non-abrasive to mildly abrasive
- Not friable or easily degraded
- Non-perishable (some product will remain in the conveyor)
- Discharge height elevations of up to 30 feet.
There are various exceptions to the above application guidelines. SAKSHAM design and sales professionals are able to help you in meeting your exact requirements, and supplying the correct equipment for your vertical product conveying, manufacturing, as well as production needs.
The vertical screw conveyor consists of a screw rotating in a vertical casing. The top bearing for the screw shaft should be intended to stand against radial & thrust loads. An appropriate inlet port at the lower end and a discharge port at the upper end of the casing are provided. Feeding a vertical screw conveyor deservers cautious consideration. The majority materials are fed to the vertical conveyors by a directly or offset horizontal conveyor. The perfect operation of a vertical screw conveyor is to have a controlled as well as uniform volume of material feeding. Uneven feeding and start stop process may harmfully affect the performance of the vertical screw conveyor in conditions of speed, capacity & horse power.
We “SAKSHAM” are offering our clients a broad collection of Vertical Screw Conveyors that is intended in accordance with industry norms. Our products are developed using high quality raw material to make sure that these conform to international standards. Besides this, all our products can be customized according to the specifications detailed by the clients.
For advice and guidance, or to talk about your application requirements in more detail, call Saksham Industrial today @ +91-9910976777/ +91-8527956635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.