Trough Screw Conveyors are manufactured from carbon steel with suitable surface finishing. They are made up of a U or V shaped trough equipped with as a minimum one outlet spout, an end plate at each trough end, helicoid screw fighting welded on a center pipe with coupling bust at each end, two end bearing assemblies absolute with shaft seal, a certain number of intermediate hanger bearings depending on the overall length of the screw conveyors well as bolted trough cover sections. They are equipped with a gear motor suitable for the application.
Depending on the material to be handled, Trough Screw Conveyor Feeder comes in a light, medium-heavy, or extra heavy-duty design.
SAKSHAM Trough Screw Conveyor Feeders are primarily designed at the animal feed milling, pet foods, and general industrial markets, as well as biomass, waste, and recycling. Examples from this popular, well-established range are operating in lots of processing plants across the world, handling many different types of bulk materials.
Simple and robust in design, with easy access for routine maintenance, Trough Screw Conveyor Feeders give cost-effective, versatile conveying capability for the widest variety of bulk solids handling applications. SAKSHAM Trough Screw Conveyor Feeders have been improved constantly over many years & are available across the nominal size range of 150 to 600mm handling up to 500cu.m/hour. Heavy-duty construction is available for mainly arduous applications. The well-proven, modular design make sure easy assembly, installation, and maintenance with any configuration available in both mild steel (painted or galvanized) as well as stainless steel to suit customer requirements and the site environment.
Tailored To Suit Applications
Generally most free-flowing powders, grains, and pellets, and many materials with poor flow characteristics, can be conveyed with a U-trough screw conveyor. Our engineers will assist to specify the accurate conveyor configuration needed to suit every application, tailoring the specification with options to suit precise customer requirements and site requirements.
- Trough in standard length modular flanged sections
- Helicoid fighting welded on the center pipe
- Flanged end bearing assemblies protected against material penetration by shaft seals
- Robust cast iron body flanged end bearing assemblies with externally positioned bearing as well as manually adjustable packed gland seals
- Square or rectangular outlet spouts with included drilled flanges.
- Splined shaft couplings.
- Industrial quality products
- Modular design features & easy access to matching spare parts
- Bolted trough cover modules (end module with included inlet spout)
- Square, rectangular, or circular substitute/extra inlet/outlet spouts with or with no connecting flange
- Trough feet
- Overflow hatches
- Screws (augers) in various configurations (ribbon flight, paddles, others)
- Extraordinary shaft seals (gas or air-purged, grease chamber, others)
- Different drive configurations
We “Saksham Industrial Engineers” are popular and experienced manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of Trough Screw Conveyor Feeders. The offered machine variety has been stringently developed and designed in complete fulfillment with the standard configurations of the industry. Customers can stay unwary of the quality of the products as we have taken care of every aspect right from quality material to dimensional accurateness.