Big Bag Unloading System is mainly used for supporting and unloading FIBCs (bulk bags). In order to correctly and safely lift and unload these big bags, there are numerous factors to consider in a piece of handling equipment or a decision to purchase a product. The precise options, features, and functional selections all contribute to the total cost of a specific big bag unloader, which can range from ₹1,00,000.00 – ₹25,00,000.00, depending on the need and requirements of the application.
So, how much does a big bag unloader actually cost?
Here are some of the basic questions we will help you consider and resolve to obtain an accurate cost of what you can expect to pay for Big Bag Unloading System:
- How do you want to load the big bag into the frame – with a hoist as well as trolley or a forklift truck?
- What is the size of the big bag (remember, there is no such thing as a “normal” size)?
- What is the weight of big bag?
- Is the big bag a “one-trip” bag or is it reusable?
- If the big bag is reused, what is the bag spout dimension?
- Do you need a frame design with carbon steel, stainless steel or a special finish?
- Is dusting a problem in your facility?
- Is the bulk material free-flowing or will flow aids be required?
- Is it a batch system, where loss-in-weight is necessary?
- Do you need to close the bags before they are empty?
These questions only scrape the surface of the complete list of details you must consider when specifying a big bag Unloader. The purpose of this list is to provide you with a general idea of the factors that can impact the final product cost of your management equipment.
Average Cost of a Big Bag Unloading System
Depending on the parts your applications requires, you are looking at about a $25,000 to $30,000 spend on big bag unloading:
Please note that the above cost should only be used as a reference, but it can provide an idea of the additional costs connected with options, features, and other operational needs & requirements.
Features of Big Bag Unloading SystemSAKSHAM’s Big Bag Unloading has so numerous great features. A few of them include:
- Robust frame intended for your specific bag size & application.
- Custom-designed frames fit in tight spaces when you require to work around or straddle another piece of equipment or obstruction.
- Pinch valve for retying bags
- Untie boxes planned for your particular application
- Integral bag dump station for physically dumping smaller bags/minor ingredients.
- Pneumatic bag & side puncher bag agitation
- Integral dust handling
- Manual iris valves
Contact SAKSHAM for More Information on Big Bag Unloading System
We hope that you find this information helpful. We know that buying big bag unloaders, for your company are no small choice. These systems do not come at a low-priced. With that in mind, we hope that this information can be used when it comes time to purchase your own big bag unloader.
From dust containment to the number of bulk materials that you have in every big bag, there are numerous different factors to consider when buying a big bag unloading system. We want to ensure that we thoroughly understand your needs, requirements, as well as operating conditions therefore that we can provide the right product and make sure that the equipment quote is exactly what you need.