Our well-organized infrastructural unit enables us to make a highly qualitative Dust Conditioner, which is developed by making use of high quality components. Dust Conditioner
is used to mix dust in powder form with water to fix the dust. It is the most economic, advanced technology for dust processing equipment that is very easy to install & use.
The dust conditioner is divided in two parts:
- First part is a Screw Feeder
- The second part is a Mixer
The mixer has a heavy duty internal screw with expendable ploughs made up of hardon material which are particularly designed to mix the powder with water. These ploughs are designed for both non-abrasive and highly abrasive types of powder available are sprinkle nozzles with ball valve to conveniently adjust the flow of water.
To meet the demand of our clients, we “SAKSHAM
” are offering a wide range of Dust Conditioner. These conditioners are highly appropriate for conditioning as well as disposal of industrial dust. They have the ability to work for a long time smoothly. Being one of the best dust conditioners
available in the market, it is extremely demanded from us. Because of their highest quality and durability, these are highly appreciated.
Manufactured making make use of of best in class material and progressive tools as well as technology; these are in conformism with the standards and guidelines defined by the market. Along with this, these tested on a set of norms previous final delivery of the order.
- Conditioning chamber made from particular non-stick anti-wear SINT engineering polymer
- Rotor shaft totally removable with modular, individually replaceable conditioning tools
- Dry feeding & conveying section
- Elastic SINT engineering polymer outlet protection
- Revolving inlet flange
- The best and most economic solution available on the market
- Instant reduction of dust disposal costs
- Easy and quick maintenance
- SINT: wear-resistant engineering WAM polymers for extremely low maintenance, easy cleaning and effective wear security
- No material residue
- Low power consumption
- Control Panel
- Equipment for liquid injection
The suppliers and manufactures are the best people to tell you about the type of dust conditioner you should choose. SAKSHAM has numerous years of experience and has dealt with many different types of industries for helping them in material handling. However, we comprehend that transporting feedstock will require right environment & mechanism. We do not want to change the nature of that material. Therefore, it must be done very carefully.
You may get in touch with us to talk about this further!