Vertical Screw Conveyor
Vertical Screw Feeding system always supplied in combination of a Horizontal Screw and Vertical Screw attached to each other at 90°. Screw Conveyors consist of a tubular body made up of one or more flanged sections, within which is housed a screw flight or worm-on-pipe. The internal flight is rotated to transport the material from the point of feed to the point of discharge.
This is the most efficient method for discontinuous uplifting of variety of bulk materials completely vertical. The compact construction of vertical screw system allows it to fit into almost any plant layout. Minimum number of moving parts makes the vertical screw conveyor a very cost-effective and dependable equipment of any bulk material handling process.
- Lifting the material at 90° i.e. totally vertical
- Low power consumption compared to Pneumatic Feeding System
- Ideal for handling of dry powders and granular material
- Compact design and very low space requirements
- Capacities available up to 90 m3/Hr.
- Low Maintenance
- Enclosed design for dust tight requirements
- Transferring the material to heights up to 20 meters
- Transferring the material from Bags to Storage Bin
- Discontinuous feeding of Silo/Hoppers
- Dust free loading of Silo / Hoppers
- Ideal for feeding in space constraint applications
- Concrete Plants
- Dry Premix & Building Materials
- Paint and Putty plants
- Food Processing